Wednesday, November 27, 2013

giggle BABY [mommy approved]

Sometimes you just happen upon something amazing, and sometimes it's the little things that can just bring awesomeness to mom life.  For me, it was the day I stumbled upon the giggle BABY Shop in my local JCPenney Store.  I'm not sure why I was even there because I must admit I haven't shopped much at JCP since I was a kid [even though Ellen told me I should].  However, it was well worth my venture.  At first I was drawn in to the mini shop by the bright colors and bold geometric patterns. And then I felt the fabric, and I was in love. There was just something different about these clothes, and I must admit, I was shocked to find them where I had.  The Happy & Hip line at JCP is adorable, and you must check them out.  Everly's closet was quickly outfitted with these pieces, because like I just said, I was in love.  Currently, the line is on sale and makes these reasonable priced outfits even better. A $10 dress, yes please.  Seriously, go do yourself a favor and check them out - and add it to your little's Christmas list.


No comments:

Post a Comment