Saturday, November 30, 2013

our black friday

So way before there was something called black friday, there was the day after Thanksgiving, and in my family, that was called "decorate for Christmas day".  We have always gotten our family Christmas tree on this day, and so, the tradition continued this year.  Last year I had a tiny little babe in my arms, and this year I had a walking and talking babe who was having fun pointing out which tree we should get for Grammie.  Mom and I were good this year and got an appropriately sized tree, one the two of us could handle on our own.
^it took a second for little miss to wake up from the car ride^

^2013^

^2012^
I look forward to so many more years of tree hunting with these ladies!
oh, and do you like the lady photo bombing us - and clearly mimicking my daughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment