Friday, December 13, 2013

Hazel [three months]

You know how sometimes it seems just a little too hard to see friends often.  There is always something else that needs to be done.  Right now, I am thankful for the little ones that are around me, and the fact that they give me a really good reason to see their fun moms while I snap some pictures of their cuteness.

This week I had a training on Disciplinary Literacy for school, and it just so happened to be in the neighborhood of miss Hazel's mom, so we made some magic happen, and even got to sit down and chat for a few minutes.  And even though my camera battery died super fast [turns out it helps when you keep your camera in the "off" position when you aren't using it] we were still able to get some major Hazel cuteness.

^first picture of the day - and SO my favorite^



and can I just say that I'm swooning over these images
and how easy it used to be to get a great picture of my baby
at this age they are perfect little models
one they become mobile you have to learn to love the
action, blurred on purpose, do I need to clean my lens??? photo
because I seriously have hundreds of those of Everly right now
forget low lighting, it is the death of me, just saying

happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment