Saturday, January 4, 2014

our day in oakland

Since Everly was born, I've been taking little video clips of her with the grand intentions of turning them into little movies. Well, that hasn't happened yet, but it will one day. Thankfully, my sister Meg had the same idea as me, and is on a little Everly video kick. So, check out her video of our day yesterday in Oakland. And I guess it isn't too late to make a New Year's Resolution, so mine is to make these videos myself.

A Day with Everly Mae from Meg Macri on Vimeo.

P.S. - Everly wasn't phased by her fall, if you were concerned ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love the music. Love her slow motion fall and high speed cleaning. But I think my fave was your expression at the 2:30 mark with the paper and how she triumphantly pulls it back out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hesitant to include the slow motion fall! aha

      Delete