Monday, February 10, 2014

ten on ten [2.10.14]

Here's a little glimpse into my day, outside the classroom...
^the love for my Keurig is real^
^sometimes you have to splurge at Target clearance^
^my Mixbook calendar brightens up this corner of my kitchen^
^my succulents have season confusion^
^my first mantle, and I love having it to celebrate each little moment^
^waiting for the little miss to wake up from nap time^
^professional fur sissy, we call her luna^
^I think when I'll look back at Everly first walking, these will be what I remember^
^fridge=joy^
^starting to plan Everly's wardrobe for our upcoming trip to even warmer weather^

with Rebekah from a bit of sunshine
see other sets here

click on the photo below to see what I was up to
last year on this day
http://oliveverly.blogspot.com/2013/02/ten-on-ten-february-2013.html
^look at the squishy little baby of mine, exactly one year ago^

No comments:

Post a Comment