Sunday, February 2, 2014

what her daddy sees

Every once in a while, I get the urge to steal my husband's phone to find the photos he's taken of Everly lately.  Things I realize is that not everyone posts to instagram daily, and not everyone has thousands of "outtakes" just sitting on their phone [I have serious issues deleting photos, even blurry ones].  So here are a few of the moments Everly's daddy caught in the past few weeks...

Of course the one of her and Luna just hanging out underneath the bed in the guest bedroom is too cute for words.  And see the little one of her sitting on the step, yep, that is right outside my classroom.  I guess they hang out there for a minute until the lunch bell rings, she likes sitting on the curb, and walking on it like a balance beam.  As hard as it is to be a working mom, I am so lucky to have a little girl who gets to be so close with her daddy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment