Saturday, July 5, 2014

happy birthday america & happy twenty months Everly

Yesterday we spent the entire day with friends and family celebrating our amazing country.  The older I get, the more patriotism I feel.  As a kid you just don't understand how lucky we are to live in a country that allows us to pursue our dreams.  I have freedom in every part of my life.  I was given the freedom to obtain my education, the freedom to choose who I married, where I live, a profession that I love, and the baby that is mine, and I had the right to have all of this in my life.  Our country may not be perfect, but I also have the freedom to say that, and in my book, that makes me pretty lucky.  Here's to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; let freedom ring.
And finally, happy twenty months Everly Mae - I'll let you update the world on your past month a little later, right now I'll let you catch up on your beauty sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment