Wednesday, July 30, 2014

we're back, we're tan, and very tired

You would think that spending a good part of the week enjoying a beautiful cabin in the redwoods and floating down the Russian River would leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed, but I would have to say that I am relaxed, and exhausted.  Turns out spending 98% of your day outside with a toddler can be exhausting, but it really was the best time, not to mention I may have stayed up past even my "summer bedtime" and Everly didn't, making the mornings come very quickly.  Thank you to everyone who joined my little family as we celebrated my upcoming 30th birthday, we love you guys and it would not have been the same without you there.  And seeing as how I have hundreds of photos from the past three days I'll be sharing much more here soon, but for now, I'm tired [and I even napped twice today] so here is just a quick glimpse of the time I put my baby in the ice chest of our river float. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment