Tuesday, November 17, 2015

46/52


everly says -
"Hey, you smell like orange and sandwich."
"Let's make the rice Christmas trees." [rice crispy treats]
"Why does Santa want to give me a hug?  Let's make him some Mac n' Cheese."
"Oh mama, the decorations are beautiful."
"I wear my princess Anna dress to my party, my big party.  It's my birthday."
"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Everly, happy birthday to me."
"Let's go see the Everly things.  I don't want to see the mommy things, let's see the Everly things.  The tiny ones."
"This is Halloween, this is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween."
"Oh hi Lennon.  Are you coming to my party?  Ok, uh huh, ok.  Ok, I will see you at my party later.  Love you, bye buddy." [while talking on a calculator]
"I'm Joy, you are Disgust mama.  Um, auntie, you're Sadness.  Sadness, stop touching those things.  Stop it."

No comments:

Post a Comment