Thursday, November 5, 2015

best day ever - THREE

Today marks the best day ever - also called your birthday! Today you are three little miss, and I couldn't be any more excited for it. Your personality has been pretty clear from day one, and as you grow and change everyday, that personality of yours is still shining extremely bright! Sure, there are days when your sassiness is just too much for me to handle, but those days are worth it, because every other moment, I know I'm the luckiest to have you. Our family was perfectly complete when we had you, and we thank you for being ours. Here's to many more years of your shenanigans, we wouldn't have it any other way.

You make every day the best day ever.

Just a few of my favorites from the past three years...

we love you baby girl

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday sweet Everly! Here's to another best day ever!

    ReplyDelete