Sunday, April 10, 2016

ten on ten [4.10.16]

loved getting to complete this set as intended
getting to take photos of my new home is also a little perk
#1 our splurge, but hey, it's gorgeous  #2 yesterday's tutu, today's pick up  #3 favorite hardware store, for obvious reasons  #4 grammie's house  #5 drapery is for us  #6 the collection all settled into a proper dining room  #7 three shots of my garden, I'm very proud right now  #8 grown up sofa with perfect pillows  #9 view from the porch  #10 goodnite.

6 comments:

  1. Love the new comforter. Your flowers are beautiful. ♡♡♡ I miss our favorite hardware store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks gail, and yes, emigh's is amazing!

      Delete
  2. Love the new comforter. Your flowers are beautiful. ♡♡♡ I miss our favorite hardware store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty pictures, as always! have you seen the new Pyrex that they are making to look like vintage items? if only I had the space and money to buy them all! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and yes, I have seen the new pyrex. I have a few sets myself, the best part is you can throw them in the dishwasher, which is nice. but I have NO more space for ANYTHING in my kitchen... #pyrexproblems

      Delete
  4. That tulle! I love the colors and textures in your set of photographs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete