Tuesday, July 26, 2016

interviews with everly [no.1]

a few weeks ago during bath time, I decided to ask everly some questions that I hadn't asked her in a while. she was tired, almost too tired to play in the bath, she was kind of just relaxing and floating.
hopefully, I can remember to do these more often.  she was so sweet with her little responses, and then when I ran out of questions, she started to ask me a few in return.  I also realized the art of formulating questions is a tad tricky, at least when you are three.
Q.  Everly, what' you favorite color?
A. pink!

Q. What's your favorite dessert?
A. pasta [clearly, the word dessert is a little unclear]

Q. What's your favorite princess?
A. Ariel

Q. What's your favorite book?
A. "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"

Q. What's your favorite ride in Disneyland?
A. Ariel

Q. What's your favorite breakfast food?
A. waffles

Q. What's your favorite activity outside?
A. swimming

Q. What's your favorite holiday?
A. Christmas

Q. What's your favorite movie?
A. Hocus Pocus

No comments:

Post a Comment