Tuesday, August 9, 2016

31/52


in this moment:

right now, in this moment, I'm in love with your love for art and writing.  we will spend an hour just writing little notes to each other, a few 'E' letters that look like they have fallen down the rabbit hole are popping up too on the paper, but mostly very enthusiastic cursive that you have designed yourself spreads over the pages with your imagination.  I guess I need to start writing in print for you to see.  your pictures have become so much more detailed.  the other day I was edited our latest disneyland movie and you were fervently scribbling in your little memo book stating that you were drawing wall-e for me.  when you proudly showed me your illustration I realized that you had indeed drawn wall-e.  and I melted, in this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment