Wednesday, January 4, 2017

fourth year of photo challenges [the 52 project]

while going through some old posts, I realized that I'm about to start my fourth year of participating in the 52 project!  I'm excited to share my first portrait of the year here soon - but for now, I can't help but to share a few of my favorite photos from the first two years of my weekly portraits.  the one photo top center was the very first weekly portrait I ever took!  swoon.
it is so fun to see these little changes and transitions all in one place.  from head bows to the tiniest piggy tails that anyone ever did see.  and I think there is only one thing that I miss about our rental home - that exposed brink fireplace on our front porch, man, that was pure photo magic. the house was always so dark, but that porch was my saving grace.  I now have a pretty sweet brick fireplace wall in my dining room, and a garage door of my dreams, both perfect photo spots, so I guess I'll do just fine finding spots for photos, but I digress.  

see our participation in the 52 project here.
and a look back at our third year in the project here.

excited for another year of weekly portraits...now with my four year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment