Saturday, February 18, 2017

that time I took my best friend to disneyland...

and didn't post a single picture on my blog.

I must admit, the past few years I've felt bogged down by thousands of photos.  Editing, backing them up, emptying SD cards, so on and so on.  Instead, I jumped head first into making my little mini-films.  Turns out, that means that I've neglected to share many photos here that I would have most definitely shared before.  So, because I'm reminiscing and getting all to excited for another round in Disneyland, here are some photos from that time when we brought one of our favorite people to Disneyland last April.
see our mini-film for this trip here.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Crazy it's been almost a year. I hope you guys are having fun down south.

    ReplyDelete