Friday, May 26, 2017

and just like that, preschool days are done

man alive. that was fast. they say it, I know...but really, preschool is already done and in the books. thankfully I get to keep her a little bit tiny due to her november birthday, meaning she's off to TK in the fall, and then kindergarten the year after that. and really, that seems like something I need to keep my mother heart from breaking completely.

I have so many moments to share from preschool graduation today, but for now, here are a few of our 'last day' of preschool photos. because I'm tired, and apparently can't really put much more into words right now.
and as you can see, everly's writing has really taken off this year
and yes, that is a family portrait at the bottom
here was her on the first day of preschool
 

3 comments:

  1. She's so adorable. She is becoming her own special, creative and expressive little girl. Changing before your eyes. ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete