Sunday, May 21, 2017

feeling thankful [mini film]

right now, I have many things to be thankful for, including only three 4-day work weeks for the rest of this school year! and then year ten of teaching is in the books, and I'm a stay at home mom for two months!!!  ev and I are already practically summer mode.  we have been swimming a ton, going to the river, been to fairytale town three times in two weeks, and I can't count how many times she has squeezed my hand lately just thanking me.  thanking me for a fun day, for being her mom... the thankful cuteness is just overwhelming right now, so I'm going to soak up this moment real hard. while working on our mother's day gifts, I stumbled upon some footage I never touched from our trip to san diego this past february. so here's a look at one of our days with our friends, and the only footage I took of our time there, I was getting over a cold and clearly not feeling like picking up my camera. so, I'm thankful for at least this little bit.

San Diego from Lyndsay Lewis on Vimeo.

shot on our Sony A6000
music from epidemic sound

No comments:

Post a Comment