Sunday, June 18, 2017

this guy...

sometimes in life you can plan as much as you want, but you never really know how things are going to work out.  when we had our daughter, we knew that daycare wasn't the path we wanted to take, so we began figuring out a different schedule.  the mr. has put his career plans on hold to stay at home with our daughter, and I couldn't be any luckier to have had this happen, because he has allowed me to grow my career these past four years more than I could have imagined.  before I feared that as a working mom, I wouldn't be as close to my daughter, but that just couldn't be any further from the truth.  and instead, everly is extremely close to her dad as well.  sometimes they push each other's buttons, but at the end of the day, she loves her daddy something fierce.
 
happy father's day daddy!
we are both pretty lucky girls to have you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment