Tuesday, December 16, 2014

it is tree picking season - Doug's Christmas Tree Lot [local lovin']

This is only our second year in a "real house", and so, our second year with a "real" christmas tree.  When we lived downtown, the steep steps always made that mr. of mine get a pass from hauling the real deal up into our flat, but now we only have two tiny steps into our home, so fresh cut pine, here we come!  This year we trekked the extra distance to get a tree from the lot I've grown up going to, and I must say, we got the PERFECT tree for our home, and for a steal [in my opinion at least].  Doug works extremely hard to make sure every family is completely satisfied, even when the lot is full with people.  Many of his employees have been with him for years, so I suggest if the kid looks like he just stepped out of an Abercrombie ad, you've got the wrong guy to help you.  Don't get me wrong, the young guys working there were trying, but they were fish out of water, and we were there on opening day.  So, I suggest finding a guy whose hands look like they have cut down a tree, and you will be golden! Here's our time at Doug's Christmas Tree Lot.
and because I'm cheesy and love taking photos
in the same place every year
here we are the last two years

The details:

Doug's Christmas Tree Lot

5465 Pacific St.RocklinCA 95677
Phone: (916) 521-7846

No comments:

Post a Comment