Saturday, July 18, 2015

year seven

Today we celebrate seven years of marriage.  Sure, this number may be small still, but when you're 30, seven years is a pretty long time.  I'm so thankful for my little family, and my husband is a pretty big part of that [obviously].  This year has been a challenging one, mostly because we work opposite schedules to make sure our daughter is always with one of her parents, but it has also been one of most rewarding years of marriage.  We put in the work, and the return is pretty great. Thank you to my husband for putting up with my shenanigans, and I'll keep putting up with yours.  And because I've been liking these lately, here are some of my favorite photos of us, all taken by Sarah Maren of Sarah Maren Photography.
today we are off to san francisco to spend some time just the two of us
looking forward to leaving without 'packing' for a day trip
thanks grammie for watching her today, she's pretty excited for her day with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment