Friday, September 11, 2015

the cutest story, and Disgust

The other day Ev got a new funko to add to her collection with her daddy, and her joy for her little Joy doll was pretty sweet. I had mentioned to her that evening that Disgust was my favorite character because she was green, and I could use her in my classroom when I needed to show my students some 'disgust'. Ev just smiled and nodded her head as I said this. Unbeknownst to me, Everly woke up the next day and the first thing out of her mouth was that she needed to find me a Disgust doll. She went shopping with her daddy and found me the doll, kept her in the box all day until she saw me after school. The second I walked into the door she shrieked with delight, "mama, I have a birthday gift for you!!!! Disgust!  Let's open her and play with her."
And just for the record, she wasn't quite ready to let me bring 
Disgust into my classroom.
But man, the thought still counts.
And yes, she now has all the ladies of Inside Out.

My ears that Ev is currently rocking in this photo are from here.
Less than a week till Disneyland folks!!!
And I may have a new pair of handmade ears from here to wear this trip!
I may have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment