Monday, July 11, 2016

christmas in july [mini-film]

well, after yesterday's emotional post, I figured we could lighten things up a bit.  ev has a bit of a head cold, which meant I was able to do six loads of laundry and finally get around to editing our christmas footage that had somehow been forgotten.  it happens.

I loved getting to experience these moments again months later, and playing christmas music on repeat yesterday while editing didn't bother me either.  if anything, I think it helped me remember that  with the end of summer [I know, I'm already mentally preparing for it] comes many amazing times.  like camp with my students and family, halloween, everly's birthday, dapper day in disneyland, and then the holiday!  so yeah, I'll be okay.

and, well, if you can handle it, here's christmas...

Christmas 2015 from Lyndsay Lewis on Vimeo.

all songs by She & Him
shot on our SonyA6000

No comments:

Post a Comment