it's amazing how quick the weeks fly by. joining in on the 52 project has been one of my favorite blogging adventures. lately I find sharing a thousand photos of a single event here just too tedious, and instead, my passion in this past year or so has been making our mini-films. however, as much as I love those little films, there is still something to be said for the simplicity of a good photograph, and that is what the 52 project has allowed me to focus on. one photograph of my daughter, every week of the year. here's just a little sample of a few of my favorite 52 portraits I took of everly this year. look at that baby face taken at the beginning of 2016, and then full on little girl in the last photo taken on christmas day. I can't think of clearer proof of how my little toddler is no more, and I'm clearly raising a little girl these days.