Monday, January 2, 2017

a look back at the 52 project for 2016

it's amazing how quick the weeks fly by.  joining in on the 52 project has been one of my favorite blogging adventures.  lately I find sharing a thousand photos of a single event here just too tedious, and instead, my passion in this past year or so has been making our mini-films.  however, as much as I love those little films, there is still something to be said for the simplicity of a good photograph, and that is what the 52 project has allowed me to focus on.  one photograph of my daughter, every week of the year.  here's just a little sample of a few of my favorite 52 portraits I took of everly this year. look at that baby face taken at the beginning of 2016, and then full on little girl in the last photo taken on christmas day.  I can't think of clearer proof of how my little toddler is no more, and I'm clearly raising a little girl these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment