Monday, March 3, 2014

The trip to Disneyland where Instagram was way overused [or was it]

Turns out, four adults to one baby in Disneyland proves to be the optimum documenting ratio. I swear, there was more than one occasion when I was getting video clips, my sister meg was snapping some iPhone pictures, and the mr. was working the DSLR. And thankfully we still had a spare set of hands to man the child [thanks mom]. This week I'm going to start working on a little vacation mini film, which we've been joking might be feature film length, but I'll try to get it down to an enjoyable time for others to watch too. But for now, here are some of the insane number of Instagram photos we posted this past week. And after meg shared with me her 555 pictures from her phone, I'm continuing to post days after we've left the happiest place on earth.  Here are just a few of my favorites from Instagram.
looks like I need to order more stickygrams stat!
and maybe a canvas too, we will see if I can find the wall space

oh, and this week's 52 Project photo will be posted tomorrow
camera issues and a busy weekend = late post
I'm sure you'll forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment