Thursday, June 26, 2014

disneyland babies

Things have been pretty quiet around here, because we have been too busy having a blast in Disneyland!  Our annual passes expired today, so we had to get in one more quick trip before they did.  And, because the stars were aligned, our great friends were ready to take their son on his first trip to the happiest place on earth, and came with us too!  You should have seen Everly's face when we first saw Lennon in the park, you could tell the wheels were spinning, trying to figure out how her best friend from home ended up in Mickey's home too!  I have SO many photos to go through, but for now, I'll just share my favorite phone shot.

Oh, and one more thing - I entered a photo of Everly in the Parents Magazine Cover Contest - so it would be great if you would go and vote for our little lady!
Here is the photo I entered:

Here's the link to vote - VOTE HERE

And to all my WCMS kids who love Everly too - go and vote, and spread the word, because we all know that you are the true masters of social media!  Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to vote!  Voting ends in just a couple of days, and I've been too busy with Minnie Mouse to spread the word, so I guess I need to get going on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment