Monday, December 29, 2014

52/52

I cannot believe how quickly this year has passed.  I am so thankful that I joined in on the 52 Project, it may be one of my favorite accomplished goals from 2014.  I will surely be joining in again for 2015, and I'm excited to figure out what I am going to do next with these portraits to "save" this year in another way.  I've been blogging for some time now, and always as a hobby, but I must say, I'm proud to see the progression of my portraits over this past year, and I'm excited to see where I can take my photos in the coming year.  And because I am just feeling so in love with this project, I've selected my favorite portraits from the past year, one for every month, starting with January...
See other 52 Project portraits here
and see the rest of Everly's weekly portraits here

1 comment:

  1. It's such a wonderful project isn't it and your photography improves from week to week as well. I can't wait to put mine in a photo book and I will be doing it in 2015 as well. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete