last month we were invited to take a ride on the polar express that departs from Old Sacramento. to be honest, I was never a polar express fan as a kid, and everly hasn't really attached to the book either. I mean, if there was a Very Fuddles Christmas experience somewhere, I bet my kid would be all over it. regardless, a day on the polar express was a nice christmas experience. a little pricey considering I feel like I've had similar 'special event' experiences in Disneyland for the same cost as an hour long train experience, but I'm still glad we can say that we've done it once. but I don't foresee it becoming a new family tradition.
Sunday, January 14, 2018
our ride on the polar express [mini film]
last month we were invited to take a ride on the polar express that departs from Old Sacramento. to be honest, I was never a polar express fan as a kid, and everly hasn't really attached to the book either. I mean, if there was a Very Fuddles Christmas experience somewhere, I bet my kid would be all over it. regardless, a day on the polar express was a nice christmas experience. a little pricey considering I feel like I've had similar 'special event' experiences in Disneyland for the same cost as an hour long train experience, but I'm still glad we can say that we've done it once. but I don't foresee it becoming a new family tradition.