I decided to skip our family portraits this year. trying to squeeze in everything with a november baby is just a little much on this working mama. instead, I just wanted to pick up my camera to get our christmas card photo. and because the stars aligned, and I promised my kid her first cup of hot chocolate [not like I was intentionally holding out on her, I just knew that a hot drink was not going to be her thing] we were able to get exactly what I was hoping for. photos galore! still haven't designed our card yet, but here's what I'm working with - yay for holiday miracles in the tiniest packages! so here are my $3 photos... [she drank two sips, spilled seven sips, still totally worth it]
details:
that amazing turquoise wall can be found here
her yellow sweater is currently out of stock, but other colors can be found here
the only shoes, or in this case, boots my kid will wear - hunters found here
christmas light necklace purchased at Disneyland