I cannot believe that it is already the last ten on ten of 2013
it has been one amazing year
and I am so glad that I have been able to be a little part of this project
each and every month of 2013!
now for those of you who only drop by on the tenth
you may be feeling a tad confused
yes, same cute baby as last month, new blog
I am excited to be posting my first official ten on ten
here at Olive Everly!
the day was a good one
here's a look, and sorry, this is an iPhone type of month
[except for that one little cutie of Hazel]
[except for that one little cutie of Hazel]
it just kind of happened that way,
because it turns out you do need to charge your camera battery...
because it turns out you do need to charge your camera battery...
as always - thank you to Rebekah of A Bit of Sunshine for hosting this project!
See the rest of 2013's ten on ten's here:
.jpeg)

.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)