Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ten on ten [december 2013]

I cannot believe that it is already the last ten on ten of 2013
it has been one amazing year
and I am so glad that I have been able to be a little part of this project
each and every month of 2013!
now for those of you who only drop by on the tenth
you may be feeling a tad confused
yes, same cute baby as last month, new blog
I am excited to be posting my first official ten on ten
here at Olive Everly!
the day was a good one
here's a look, and sorry, this is an iPhone type of month
[except for that one little cutie of Hazel]
it just kind of happened that way,
because it turns out you do need to charge your camera battery...


 as always - thank you to Rebekah of A Bit of Sunshine for hosting this project!
See the rest of 2013's ten on ten's here:

4 comments:

  1. I love the silhouette in the snowflake spotlight. Great set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I thought the shadow was just too cute, so you better believe I was throwing my husband my phone!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the shadows in the snowflake on the garage door! Cute stocking and I love your daughter's name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Carrie! Yes, I'm pretty into her name as well ;)

      Delete